The Australian Association for the Manual Handling of People aims to promote the improvement of training and practice in the manual handling of people.
Manual handling continues to contribute towards the injury of workers at an unacceptably high rate. The manual handling of people is the single most significant mechanism of injury in those industries where handling of people is a component of the job.
Work is not supposed to hurt!
Become a member of the AAMHP
Enjoy the benefits of AAMHP membership from just $22.00*
- Reduced rates to attend regional workshops, seminars and conferences
- Voting rights and eligibility for nomination onto the National Executive Committee
- Networking and professional development opportunities via regional network seminars and the AAMHP biennial conference
- Access to website discussion forum
- Access to Member profiles
- Access to Member search
- Access to Conference abstracts and presentations
Become a member today
May 23rd, 2016 to May 25th, 2016
7th Biennial conference for the Australian Associa...
View event details
Posted on April 14, 2015 11:15am
Dear AAMHP MembersAAMHP has long entertained the p...
Read full story